Monday, January 30, 2012

what a difference people who call themselfves Christians could make to making this a better world

My exerience in life is there are people who call themselves Christians yet they turn there back on people who come to them in need. When I was a little girl my father was killed. When we went to church no one would bother with us. In recent years and connected with a church in Aurora and was going through what happened to me as a child. When I tried to ask questions and make sense of those things I was accused of being demon possessed and kicked out. More recently I reconnected with people from the same church I again was black listed because I began asking if they could help me clarify some things. In the new testament church there were no needs and everything was shared. In this church if there is a need do they turn their backs on everyone as they did me? He said what you do to others you do to me! In the Bible Jesus said "For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’ Then He got angry with those who turned their backs on the needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment